terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

Yeah...Right...

And there was I, going through life worring about love and stuff like that, not noticing the other problems that could and would come my way, if I didn't put a tought into them. Well they came. And I can't complain, actually I'm pretty much a lucky girl. I got out of college and graduated with nice grades after all. And I got myself a job in my area, in less than a year. Not bad at all. It figures all my problems would be solved. But not really. My fucking mind keeps playing games with me, and it got me thinking that maybe, just maybe, I wasn't that feat for this kind of a job. Well now what can a person do besides keep working anyway? Well not much. Cause, you see, I can't afford another coursework. If I had the money maybe, but well I can't actually waste more time. So the doubt is: Am I going to be unhappy the rest of my life or not? Cause I don't know, and it's freaking me out. And it would be awesome if someone, could tell me "Don't freak out, this is what you are meant to do" and then I wouldn't worry so much. I need to know if it's normal to be unhappy all the time when you are doing the stuff you got yout grade on, and if it's normal to be thinking that you would prefer to take another course, and you should've picked that one instead of the one you picked, and maybe your life would be different. I need to know if it's normal to want to cry all the time. And I can't cause people would think I'm crazy, because I got a job, and a nice boyfriend, and good friends. Well I know that. But I can't help to think that in 2 hours I'll be working, and I'm going to feel like shit. Well maybe I'm crazy.

Nenhum comentário: